WhitepapersDownload our free white papers, compiled by experts to get more insights, advice and tips on web design and online marketing.
Conversion Rate Optimization or CRO has always been the most concerning phenomenon in the purview of e-commerce business. While many SEO experts busy themselves with developing tactics to optimize CRO, they seldom succeed. However, some of them were able to meet the challenge with positive results and the following points discuss the top five ways out of them that can aid in optimizing the CRO for your business:
- High-to-Low Price option – This point is based on a mere psychological understanding of human buying behavior. When an individual is presented a product with an unreasonable price option that is followed by the same product at a price much lower to the previous offer, S/he goes on checking it out even if least interested.
- Scarcity technique – Marketing experts inference after much analysis that buyers have a tendency to fall for those products or items first that are limited in number. The limited availability creates a sense of urgency that makes a prospective buyer go for the product.
- Offering explanation before solution – This one, according to me, is one of the most sound policies you could ever find to transform your leads into sales. The plan is to provide a content regarding a particular issue, explaining it thoroughly, and finally providing a solution that can be your advice, product, or service.
- Principle of reciprocity – Analysts have notified that if you offer your visitors something valuable free of cost and without expecting anything in return, it pays off with the visitor reciprocating with a purchase. The trick that undoubtedly work here is to burden a visitor of a debt that s/he apparently likes to return by making a purchase, most probably in the future if not now.
- Focalism – Buyers tend to focus more on the first bit of data they come across for the rest of their purchases. What they do is take the data as threshold and compare it with others when they come with the same products in future.
These are the five highly effective techniques that you can follow to up your conversions. Combine all these tactics and implement it on your ecommerce site to see your turnover soaring.
The most important aspect of any good website is how effectively it is able to convert incoming traffic into qualified leads and repeat sales. While this might seem like a straightforward concept many business websites go wrong in a variety of different places. From ineffective CTAs to unclear user navigation, there are lots of ways a website can miss the mark. By reading this whitepaper you’ll learn the following and more:
- How to create concise copy that captivates visitors
- Strategies for attracting qualified traffic that is looking for what your business specializes in
- The massive effect mobile optimization can have on your site’s conversion rate
- How to engage customers so that they generate long term value
- How A/B testing website changes can generate new sales that you’ve been missing and increase your overall conversion rate
Armed with the knowledge from this whitepaper you can get your website performing to its maximum sales-generating potential.