WhitepapersDownload our free white papers, compiled by experts to get more insights, advice and tips on web design and online marketing.
Lead generator, Sales enhancer, call it anything! A Landing page has different roles to perform. It is that crucial page that is responsible for fetching you with the maximum business. It literally serves as the medium where prospective visitors convert into potential clients.
Optimization of this page is, therefore, an inherent necessity if at all, you don't want your conversion rates to go down.
Here is what you need:
- Creating a content that is concise and convincing
- A user-friendly tone that communicates the point clearly
- Professional look and design that goes with the brand
- Clearly visible call-to-action buttons
A landing page is that part of inbound marketing whose successful implementation will help in harvesting profits for a considerably long period. Technically, it's a resource page that is used by site owners in increasing their profitability.
How successful you are in your efforts can be judged by focussing in the following areas:
Conversion Rate : The number of PPC visitors taking a particular action, such as
- Subscribing for the news, updates
- Becoming a member
- Registering their email id
- Making purchase
Quality Scores: Landing pages achieve scores basing on their performance. The higher the score, better is the page efficiency.
It is the page that must understand the intent of your users clearly.
Landing page optimization is a pragmatic process of giving the page a shape and meaning that will boost the sales turnover and will drive in new leads every now and then.
The most important aspect of any good website is how effectively it is able to convert incoming traffic into qualified leads and repeat sales. While this might seem like a straightforward concept many business websites go wrong in a variety of different places. From ineffective CTAs to unclear user navigation, there are lots of ways a website can miss the mark. By reading this whitepaper you’ll learn the following and more:
- How to create concise copy that captivates visitors
- Strategies for attracting qualified traffic that is looking for what your business specializes in
- The massive effect mobile optimization can have on your site’s conversion rate
- How to engage customers so that they generate long term value
- How A/B testing website changes can generate new sales that you’ve been missing and increase your overall conversion rate
Armed with the knowledge from this whitepaper you can get your website performing to its maximum sales-generating potential.