WhitepapersDownload our free white papers, compiled by experts to get more insights, advice and tips on web design and online marketing.
What You Will Learn From This Whitepaper
PPC stands for payperclick, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. A pay per click marketing campaign generally refers to search engine marketing campaigns or a contextual advertising campaign.
The most important aspect of any good website is how effectively it is able to convert incoming traffic into qualified leads and repeat sales. While this might seem like a straight forward concept many business websites go wrong in a variety of different places. From ineffective CTAs to unclear user navigation, there are lots of ways a website can miss the mark. By reading this whitepaper you’ll learn the following and more:
- How to create concise copy that captivates visitors
- Strategies for attracting qualified traffic that is looking for what your business specializes in
- The massive effect mobile optimization can have on your site’s conversion rate
- How to engage customers so that they generate long term value
- How A/B testing website changes can generate new sales that you’ve been missing and increase your overall conversion rate
Armed with the knowledge from this whitepaper you can get your website performing to its maximum sales-generating potential.